I was sound asleep at 3 am this morning when the wedding stuff would have started here in Central Time.

I have nothing against William and Kate… I just have priorities, and those involve sleep.

I did see the two of them on the balcony when I was having my cereal this morning. That was enough royal wedding related stuff for me, thank you very much.

It’s cool that so many people were really into this whole event – but that just wasn’t for me.

So, I slept until around 7:30ish and then got up and fed the dogs and fish.

I spent breakfast watching the balcony stuff but quickly turned that off because I couldn’t handle Diane Sawyer and Barbara Walters talking about how they rated William and Kate’s kisses. So, instead I watched some StarKid stuff on youtube while I are my cold pizza and an orange (breakfast of champions, yo). Starship premieres tomorrow night, so I am just getting myself pumped up for this big event πŸ™‚

After breakfast, I spent a little while making some mix CDs for my trip next week. Not to brag, but I do make the greatest mix CDs of all time. I made my 8th, 9th and 10th Broadway mixes so I now have 10 70+ minute CDs with the best Broadway songs from my extended collection of Broadway albums. Then I made a few Darren Criss mixes and will make a Glee mix and a current mix during the week. Also, the StarKid album for Starship is available to be bought/downloaded tomorrow, so I will gladly pay $8.91 for my copy on Amazon tomorrow morning πŸ™‚ I can’t wait!! And they supposedly will have a 2-disc DVD of the show, which I am super excited about. I’m going to wait to buy it on the Digitour (I’m assuming they will have stuff for sale then… if not, I’ll order it when I get back).

I then sent out some emails… I still haven’t gotten my notes in the mail from my professor (so, there goes my epic plans to edit my paper and send it out to my committee tomorrow 😦 ). So, what I did was send my entire committee (including my thesis chair) an email saying that I want to solidify a date/time for my thesis defense now, even though I haven’t sent them my paper yet. I’m hoping (1) this will hurry my thesis chair along (2) move this whole process along (3) ensure that I will still graduate on time. I technically have until next weekend to send my paper to the rest of my committee to still have enough time (i.e. 2 weeks) for them to read my paper before my defense. BUT, I had off from work this weekend, and the only other day I have off next week is Tuesday, because I leave for Kansas on Friday. So, I needed my notes DAYS AGO from my thesis chair, but they still haven’t showed up yet. Which EPICALLY pisses me off. But, I literally have no control over when he mails stuff to me. So, what is a girl to do? (Besides cry a bit… which I did yesterday because I just became so overwhelmed with stress and whatnot).

So, now that I can’t edit tomorrow (unless by some miracle, I get the notes in the mail tomorrow…), I will get the oil changed in my car and run my errands to Target and maybe DSW.

I just wish my thesis chair would have sent me the notes on Monday like he said he would. If he sent something Monday, it would have gotten here by now. So, that obviously didn’t happen. Grrrr

I then had to work the rest of the day today, from 3-9. I was SWAMPED. I didn’t get to take my break until after 7:30, and I didn’t even get a whole break because there were so many people waiting for help. Bah.

But, time went quick, I opened an account and met my goals, so no one can yell at me. Yay.

When I got home, my dad and I finished watching Unstoppable. It was okay. Chris Pine is hot… that’s really all that I took away from that movie. It would have been a pretty mundane movie had it not been for the constant pans and tracking shots that Tony Scott is famous for. Also, the movie was set in Southern PA, which is where I grew up… so it was kinda interesting to see an action movie taking place in the geographic region I was born into.

And now I shall go to sleep… my dad asked me if I wanted to go out to breakfast tomorrow morning. We were supposed to go out to dinner… though that might still happen too. We’ll see. I’m not setting an alarm, but I’ll likely still wake up early. Not as early as him… but probably still before 8. I wish I could sleep in, but I can’t. Especially since I’m so stressed out about thesis stuff. BAH.

Well, have a good one