Wow, what a miserable start to the new year.

I’ve been super sick since December 31st. The worst is over, but I feel like I have been put through the wringer and then some. Fever, chills, numbness in my hands/arms, dizziness, lack of appetite… It has been a rough few days. I have spent 99% of my time in bed and the other 1% stumbling around the apartment. I might try and venture across the street for some Ginger Ale. We’ll see.

I hope your new year has been infinitely better than mine!!

Advertisements